We’ve been leading the way in Video Conference solutions for live events for a while now using our Cisco C90 units for HD video links around the world. Whilst the units are still great, clients are becoming more familiar with the Cisco SX80 and the rest of the SX range and we’ve had a number of requests for them this year.
Well, who are we to argue. We have now invested in a number of units, complete with cameras, microphones and touch panels to add to our rental stock.
- Standards-compliant 1080p solution, compatible with standards-based video without losing features
- 1080/60p @ 10mbps
- H.264 / H.265 3 Screen output
- Offers four simultaneous video inputs
- Comes with four Cisco table microphones & camera
Get in touch to find out more about these awesome systems.
We all love being outdoors. Sometimes we want to get away from the hustle and bustle, leave technology behind.
Unfortunately as event organisers, we don’t often have that privilege. Guests at your festival, party, wedding or outdoor sporting event expect to be able to connect to their friends, customers and the wider world. Present Communications can make that happen.
We take internet connectivity from 3G and 4G across all the networks as well as satellite and microwave connections. We can connect all of those connections together and provide a strong and resilient internet and wifi connection to any number of guests over large areas. We call it PresentAnywhere.
This internet is not only strong enough to provide internet for your guests to upload photos to their social channels but also good enough for live streaming and media centres etc. Imagine what that can do your your events media profile…
Come and see us here –
We’ve recently invested in the industry standard AJA Ki Pro, a unit that has proved to be of superb quality and reliability for us over the last year.
With a wealth of professional connections, Ki Pro Rack will fit right into your existing cabling and routing system and record 10-bit Apple ProRes and Avid DNxHD files direct to removable hard disk or SSD Storage Modules, eliminating the need for time-consuming logging and capturing. The files can be used in most editing systems without the need for additional transcoding or importing processes.
- HD/SD Solid State Video Recorder
- Ability to switch between Apple ProRes 422 and Avid DNxHD
- Built-in broadcast-quality Up/Down/Cross conversions
- HD/SD SDI, HDMI, and HD/SD analog video I/O
- Multi-channel AES, analog balanced XLR, and embedded audio I/O
- Remote configuration and control via Ethernet LAN connection
- Ethernet file transfer
- Stand-alone operation and configuration, no need for external computer
- RS-422 machine control, genlock, and LTC connections
- Dual Media Drive Bays