We’ve recently invested in the industry standard AJA Ki Pro, a unit that has proved to be of superb quality and reliability for us over the last year.
With a wealth of professional connections, Ki Pro Rack will fit right into your existing cabling and routing system and record 10-bit Apple ProRes and Avid DNxHD files direct to removable hard disk or SSD Storage Modules, eliminating the need for time-consuming logging and capturing. The files can be used in most editing systems without the need for additional transcoding or importing processes.
- HD/SD Solid State Video Recorder
- Ability to switch between Apple ProRes 422 and Avid DNxHD
- Built-in broadcast-quality Up/Down/Cross conversions
- HD/SD SDI, HDMI, and HD/SD analog video I/O
- Multi-channel AES, analog balanced XLR, and embedded audio I/O
- Remote configuration and control via Ethernet LAN connection
- Ethernet file transfer
- Stand-alone operation and configuration, no need for external computer
- RS-422 machine control, genlock, and LTC connections
- Dual Media Drive Bays